Not all Buyer's Representatives are created equal. Only an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABRŽ) has made the extra effort to raise the bar with additional training and experience. As an ABRŽ, Lindsay knows the dynamics of the market and the special needs of a buyer. She has additional knowledge and experience that takes her a step beyond the average sales representative.
As an ABRŽ she will:
- Be obedient to your lawful instructions.
- Stay loyal to your interests above everyone else's, including her own.
- Disclose all material and pertinent facts about a home, neighbourhood, seller and anything else that may affect your decision to purchase.
- Keep any information you provide dealing with your motivation, urgency, financial or personal situation completely confidential.
- Be accountable for all monies, paperwork, procedures and dates pertaining to your real estate purchase.
- Provide skilled and conscientious service going beyond the minium standard of care.
- Assist you in clarifying your priorities by fully understanding your needs and wants.
- Suggest sources of financing and other service professionals.
- Provide access to information and features of the MLS system not available to the general public.
- Provide access to and registration on the exclusive Buyer Registry Service.
- Research and provide accurate and lawful information on neighbourhoods, schools, communities and homes.
- Arrange showing appointments that are convenient for you and provide and informative tour of each house.
- Assist you in comparing and evaluating particular homes and answer any questions you may have.
- Perform a Comparative Market Analysis on the home of your choise to assist you in determining fair market value.
- Explain in detail, all forms, agreements and procedures.
- Suggest contract contingencies to protect you, rather than the seller.
- Develop a custom negotiating strategy to ensure favourable terms and a favourable price for you.
- Walk you through all after sale processes including: meeting with lawyers, ensuring your financing is properly arranged, co-ordinating pre-closing visits and more.
- Monitor the entire purchase process, assisting with any issues that may arise, before, during and after closing.
Hear what some of Lindsay's past buyer clients have to say about the services she provides.
"Lindsay was there every step of the way. She definitely goes above and beyond to help her buyer clients!" - Renee (first time home buyer)
"I can't thank Lindsay enough for her patient, helpful and professional service. I always knew I was in qualified hands and the answers to my questions were just a phone call away." - Andrew (investment buyer)
"Lindsay's knowledge and dedication proved invaluable during my transactions. She is always willing to go above and beyond for her clients. I have referred her to friends and family and will continue to do so." - Steve (seller and buyer)
"I highly recommend Lindsay for anyone who is thinking of buying a home. She treats you like family, not like just another sale." - Candice (1st time home buyer)
Search for homes for sale in Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville and more! If you don't find what you're looking for, let Lindsay help you find your dream home. Submit your search criteria and she will e-mail you new homes as they become available.
Put Lindsay to work for you today or contact her with all of your home buying questions.